Saturday, June 26, 2010

Eliot a month old

Eliot is now a month old today. It has gone by so fast and I feel like there is no time document his growing and changing. He is getting bigger and starting to get cubby cheeks. He is only fussy when he needs to burp, spit up, or is going to the bathroom. I am starting to figure him out and know what he wants. He started smiling this week. I love it and feel so much joy when I talk to him and he grins at me.



Emma wants to hold Eliot often and is very gentle. She is always worried about him and if she doesn't see him she will ask "Where is Eliot." and I tell her in where he is and she always says " I wann see him" and she looks at him and says " Oh mom, he is so cute, he is cute mom." It is safe to say she loves her brother and is kinda protective of him already.

He has dark blue eyes now, they actually kinda match the blue of his outfit. She is just so cute!!




My little boy a month old, all stretched out and growing so fast.



My two little babies!! Oh how I love them so. I think they definatly look like siblings here!!




No comments:

Post a Comment